November 2, 2008

First Ballet class...


I took ballet as a child - I'm pretty sure they kicked me out. If they didn't kick me out I'm sure they meant too! I guess I have always been a basketball player at heart much to my mother's dismay. She always wanted the girly girl and I never quite fit that profile. My child is tall like her mom which automatically makes me think I might have a basketball star living in my home. Maybe to my dismay my dream of basketball stardom may never happen for SK so today we're living in the moment - living with a little ballerina. Maybe just maybe I've been blessed with a child that has rhythm - as long as it is not a requirement to have mother/daughter dance recitals we're in ballet for now. Plus the best thing ever is seeing a little round belly poking out the leotards... it doesn't get any better than that folks!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, Love the pictures! I think the belly makes the outfit!

joanie said...

nothing more precious!!!

Courtney said...

How oddly fitting it is that you have a ballerina on your hands!