October 8, 2009

My 9 month old - Oh I mean 11 week old...



Okay take a good look at those rolls - it takes hard work to get rolls like that and Eli has been perfecting those rolls for 2.5 months now. Yes people my little big guy is weighing in at 15 pounds - and really I haven't weighed him in a few days so he might even be up to 16 lbs. Apparently breast feeding is going well? Eli is an amazing little baby. He is so content and happy - we are getting lots of smiles and little sounds now. It is the best thing to look at your little one and get a big toothless grin! Priceless!! Eli is sleeping through the night most nights - last night it was from 11pm to 7am. They say bigger babies sleep better and I guess I believe them.

So If you need to squeeze a big, fluffy, round and happy baby come on over.... he is the perfect size to squeeze and kiss!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at that chunk! I love him!!! He could totally beat annie up:)

Although, what she lacks in weight, she makes up in sass.

Shanda said...

He is so precious! Wish I could hug and kiss him. That belly...and those legs...so sweet!

Unknown said...

Love me some doughnut rolls!!!

Jackie Fogas said...

Jenn, this makes me smile! Glad he is such a joyful addition to the family!