June 15, 2009

4D Ultrasound...

I know it has been awhile since I've blogged last...good reason I promise! My computer was hit by lightening about a month ago. Granted we are lucky to have Todd's laptop from work but it is just not the same as my Apple computer. I'm the first to admit I'm totally spoiled with my computer - sorry to all you PC users but its just not as fun to work on this computer so I haven't been:) Another reason is because our computer is located upstairs in our playroom - which has been so HOT! Turns out we need two new air conditioning units. Plus we need a new roof. Plus as I mentioned in the above our computer, printer, and tv were hit by lightening. Please someone tell me why everything happens all at one time!! I will say we are extremly lucky that our insurance is covering the roof and all the electronics (everything except the air units). Anyway, all that to say sorry I've been a terrible blogger but I'm almost back. I should be getting my new Apple computer in about a week.

So today I'm 33 weeks pregnant. Went to have the 4D ultrasound - you have to pay for this ultrasound but I needed reassurance everything looked good with our little guy. Plus I really wanted to see how big he is - because he feels huge!! However the lady wouldn't measure him saying this was just an ultrasound to see his face:(

His face is really cute...but I think all mom's might say that...especially when you see a little face pushed into a small location and hope for a clear picture. I think he's cute but you can laugh if you need too:) One thing is for sure - he has big lips and likes to suck his thumb. Click on the above photos to enlarge.

Enjoy our first pictures of Elijah Joseph Ervin...we will be calling him Eli.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Sweet boy...love the name. 4 weeks left for me and I'm counting! Hope you are doing ok.

Ashley said...

He is too cute!!!! Can't wait to kiss those cute Ervin cheeks : )