July 19, 2009

"Mommy I can do it myself I'm four years old now".....




My baby girl is now four years old - it seems like yesterday I was pregnant with her!! Sydney Kate has her daddy's personality all the way - always asking WHY - talking nonstop in the car - independent thinker (okay maybe that's me). She is a complete joy to have around and we miss her like crazy when she is away. Sydney Kate tells us all the time "Mommy you're my most favorite mommy ever" and "Daddy is my most favorite Boy". She loves without expectation of anything in return. I love my little girl and I'm honored to be the mom of the Best four year old ever!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

What a fun day that was! We love you Sydney Kate!!

Ashley said...

I can't believe she's four!!! Hey, love the new pic of Sydney Kate at the beach for your blog title : )

Unknown said...

We had so much fun at the party! Love us some Ya Ya!