August 16, 2009

I can't type with one hand...



So I figured out that I can do many things with one hand - help my 4 year old get dressed, change the channels of the tv, check my email and read current events on the internet, etc. But I haven't mastered typing with one hand. So now you have the reason there have been no posts to the blog since Eli's arrival. Plus I've really actually been down two hands - I have this strange post pregnancy rash called "PUPPS" and it is so evil! It the worst thing I've ever experienced - it itches like crazy all the time and nothing helps! I've now gone through one round of oral steriods, two tubes of steriod cream, and every "natural" remedy I can find on the internet. I usually have a brush in one hand and a baby in the other - I use the brush to scratch my skin in hopes it will help in some twisted way. Thankfully Eli has been an amazing little baby. He seems happy most of the time and laid back. I don't want to jinx myself but he has slept 4 -6 hour spans at night. So even if I'm itching like a crazy person at least I have a sweet baby boy.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Eli is absolutely precious! I can't wait to meet him. I have never heard of pupps; sounds miserable. So sorry about that. Glad things seem to be going well otherwise.

Ashley said...

Precious pictures friend!! Did you take these??

brooke said...

love him!

Shanda said...

Thinking of you. Eli is precious!

Jenn said...

thanks friends! My rash is almost gone - of course I'm on round #2 of the oral steriods! Eli is still a very sweet precious baby!