November 10, 2009

I'll be there late - trust me...

Seriously, this is my new major problem - I'm always late! My time management issues run deep - to get 3 people dressed and out the door in a reasonable amount of time seems almost impossible most mornings. I have noticed my children always look really cute - dressed nice - hair fixed - etc. However I'm looking HORRIBLE these days. I just throw on the same jeans almost everyday and hope there is a shirt halfway ironed in the closet. How does it all get done? Clean the house, go to the grocery store, wash clothes, feed the baby, color with the 4 year old, work, kiss your husband, email, and finally fall asleep at midnight! Is this the life we all dreamed about when we were single? Nobody warned us and even if they did I know I wasn't listening. I wouldn't trade my crazy life but sometimes I'm convinced I'll always be the mom who never gets it all together - well I think that's where God wants us anyway. I'm glad He accepts me as I am - wrinkled shirt and all!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm with you friend! Maybe we're all supposed to learn how to live with a little (or a lot in some cases) more mess in our lives, which just proves that none of us has it together!! That's what makes us needy-for God and each other, right?? I certainly needed you to help me with all my mess last week-thank you again friend!

Unknown said...

Amen sister!